1. Rheinlander Bakery has pledged to be a SAFE and OPEN business in Arvada’s re-opening adhering to much stricter standards than the Health Department’s Food license requirements.
2. We are sanitizing all high touch surfaces after customers with a great frequency.
3. Our building has positive airflow, as we use huge fans to move the air constantly.
4. We are social distancing by only allowing 5 customers at a time in our store. We are efficient in serving you and we promise you won’t have to wait very much at all.
5. We have discontinued all sitting and hanging out at the bakery, except as allowed in public benches in Olde Town.
6. We provide sanitizing gels at each of our registers.
7. We are minimizing touch by accepting payment in advance over the phone and online for items that you would like to order. If this is not possible we are sanitizing between any money exchanges and handle money only with disposable gloves.
8. Our employees are wearing masks at all times in our building and we prefer that you do too, even though this is not a mandatory directive by our governor at the moment. It is just common sense to prevent the transmission of the disease.
9. We are accepting orders to deliver to your car curbside, which is great for high risk individuals.
More than 95% of our items can be pre-ordered on our website.